Bookmark and Share







Patient:Doctor,I feel so sick I want to die!

Doctor: Don't worry, Just leave that job to me.

“Well, if you wish,” the dentist said, “I’ll it out slowly.”



Doctor: What seems to be your trouble?

Patient: When I get up I feel dizzy for one hour.

Doctor: Try getting up one hour later

Doctor (to the patient): Did I not give you the medicine yesterday? Did you take it?

Patient: Yes, sir. But I did not drink it.

Doctor: Why?

Patient : (Pointing to the bottle) : Because it is written on the label: Close the cork tightly and keep it in a cool place.

The doctor took his patient into the room and said,

"I have some good news and some bad news."

The patient said, "Give me the good news."

"They're going to name a disease after you."

 

Our Followers

Speak to us !

Creative Commons License [Valid RSS] [Valid Atom 1.0] DMCA.com ScanVerify.com Trust Seal