Bookmark and Share







Orkut introduced a new design some days ago in which they have rebuilt the entire site using Google Web Toolkit which has turned Orkut a lot faster. But It is not opened for everyone to try and you need an invitation first if you would like to try out the new Orkut...






I’ve got an invitation for myself to try out the new Orkut design.

How to get Orkut New Design Invitations?

Now I’m offering all Sneerwell readers to try out the new Orkut design for free. I have 10 invitations to send. Like all the past giveaways, all you have to do is drop a comment below with your email address and I will invite you myself to try the new Orkut design.
You MUST be in my list before I can invite you. So please add me.



 

Our Followers

Speak to us !

Creative Commons License [Valid RSS] [Valid Atom 1.0] DMCA.com ScanVerify.com Trust Seal