Bookmark and Share







Day 1 : Ladakh to me is and will always remain a dream destination. As I look down from the window pane of my flight , I see a veil of clouds covering the Himalayas as the flight drops height. We were lucky to get a free upgrade to business class and luckier that we were the only ones in that class. For a moment I did not regret that I did not take the road from Manali to Leh. The views from the flight were breathtaking. Ive seen landscapes and clouds before, but this is unparalleled....

.

The flight drops further height tearing through the soft clusters of clouds and the mountains part ways . The sun shines through the mountains as the ridges get closer as they touch the sky. I gasp as the colours become visible. The rugged browns, the sheets of white, the blue sky and an emerald green lake. I am told to stop taking photographs as the plane is about to land. In a way I am relieved. I lose myself in the barren landscape as the flight touches down in Leh.




.

 

Our Followers

Speak to us !

Creative Commons License [Valid RSS] [Valid Atom 1.0] DMCA.com ScanVerify.com Trust Seal