Bookmark and Share







Don't click here >>


My wife and daughter were watching a Travel Channel special on haunted places in the US. The Brown Palace Hotel was one of the places that was documented on the program. We were going to Denver in June and my wife suggested that we check this place out. Well, me being skeptical and all said jokingly if we found the place maybe we could get a picture of an orb or something.
When we arrived in Denver on June 19, 2005 I picked up a rental car and asked where this Hotel was and they said pointing down the street at some flags that that was it. Now I was committed to going. I took 3 pictures outside and 12 pictures inside.
When taking the pictures I did not observe anything unusual. We got home on June 22 and before going to bed I downloaded all my pictures from my camera. I use a Kodak Easy Share CX6445 camera. We then viewed the pictures and to our amazement we saw the picture that I have sent you. I have no clue as to what this is. The ships in the window behind the object are not distorted and I do not believe it to be a reflection. The object goes beyond the window into the molding area at the bottom. The only conclusion I can come up with is that it is a GHOST!!! I now am a believer!


Regards, Robert E. Brown
Back to TOP  
 

Our Followers

Speak to us !

Creative Commons License [Valid RSS] [Valid Atom 1.0] DMCA.com ScanVerify.com Trust Seal