Bookmark and Share







Johnny, where's your homework?" Miss Tanner said to the little boy while holding out her hand.

"My dog ate it," was his reply.

"Johnny, I've been a teacher for eighteen years. Do you really expect me to believe that?"

"It's true, Miss Tanner, I swear," insisted the boy. "I had to force him, but he ate it!"



Said a boy to his teacher one day,

"Wright has not written 'rite' right, I say."

So the teacher replied,

As the error she eyed,

"Right. Wright, write 'rite' right, right away.

Mrs. Jones brought her son Elmer to register at the school. However, little Elmer was only five and the required age was six.

"I think," said Mrs. Jones to the principal, "that he can pass the six-year-old test."

"We'll see," replied the principal . "Elmer, say the first thing that comes to your mind."

"Do you want logically connected sentences," said Elmer, "or a spontaneous sampling of random words?"

Boy: Isn't the principal a dummy!

Girl: Say, do you know who I am?

Boy: No.

Girl: I'm the principal's daughter.

Boy: And do you know who I am?

Girl: No.

Boy: Thank goodness!
 

Our Followers

Speak to us !

Creative Commons License [Valid RSS] [Valid Atom 1.0] DMCA.com ScanVerify.com Trust Seal