Bookmark and Share







Sardar : I hav'nt slept all nite in the train.

Friend : why?

Sardar : Got upper berth.

Friend : why didn't you exchange?

Sardar : Oye, there was nobody to exchange in the lower berth..




Sardar was writing something very slowly.

Friend asked:" Why r u writing so slowly? Sardar: "I'm writing 2 my 6 yr old son, he can't read very fast.
Sardar proposed a Girl . . .


Girl said : 'I'm 1 year elder to you' . . .


Sardar said : 'Oye No Problem Soniye, I'll marry you NEXT YEAR.
A man asked sardarji, why Manmohan singh goes walking at evening not in the morning.

Sardarji replied ''Arey bhai Manmohan is PM not AM'' Note: Manmohan Singh is the Prime Minister (PM) of INDIA
 

Our Followers

Speak to us !

Creative Commons License [Valid RSS] [Valid Atom 1.0] DMCA.com ScanVerify.com Trust Seal