Bookmark and Share







Don't click here >>
My garbage disposal runs, but doesn’t cut up the waste.

     Sounds like the disposal blades have broken. It’s probably not worth fixing, as a new good quality disposal is less than $100. I really prefer Sears’ disposals for reliability and cost. They are also the easiest to install. I always recommend these when I do installs. The directions are very good and I’ve been installing them for over 10 years with no problems yet.



Back to TOP  





My garbage disposal runs, but the blades aren’t moving.

     The shaft has probably rotted off. It’s time to replace the disposal. The price of disposals is way down over the last few years. You can get a terrific 3/4 hp one from sears for around $80. Some stores frequently run specials on 1/2hp models for about $30. You can install one in a few hours with just a few tools. They usually come with great directions and are fairly simple to put in.





Back to TOP  



Don't click here >>
 

Our Followers

Speak to us !

Creative Commons License [Valid RSS] [Valid Atom 1.0] DMCA.com ScanVerify.com Trust Seal