Bookmark and Share








Funny Sharma was filling up application form for a job.   He was not sure what to be filled in column "Salary Expected". After much thought he wrote: YES

A dog thinks: My owners feed me, love me, provide me with a nice house, and take good care of me... They must be gods! A cat thinks: My owners feed me, love me, provide me with a nice house and take good care of me... I must be a god!

My sweet girlfriend had habit of biting her fingernails. She started doing YOGA to treat the problem. Soon her finger-nails started growing normally.  Seeing this, I asked if yoga had totally cured her problem.  "No," she replied with a funny sweet smile, "but now I can reach my toe-nails so I bite them instead."

Yoga teacher to a woman: Has yoga any effect over your husband's drinking habit? Woman: Yes, An Amazing Funny Effect !! Now he drinks the whole bottle standing upside down over his head.

Santa has to sell his dog. Banta wants to buy it. Banta: Is this dog faithful ? Santa: Yes, I have sold it 3 times earlier also. It is so faithful, everytime it returned back to me.
 

Our Followers

Speak to us !

Creative Commons License [Valid RSS] [Valid Atom 1.0] DMCA.com ScanVerify.com Trust Seal